𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 | 𝐼𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑢𝑏
𝘐𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘶𝘣 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘔𝘖𝘈 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘔𝘘𝘔𝘈 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘚𝘔𝘌𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘣𝘪𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦
IGHub, a leading Creative, Business, and Technology Hub in the Southeast, yesterday (Wednesday, 3rd Feb 2021) announced its meeting with Barr. Sam Hart (Director General, Abia State Marketing and Quality Management Agency) to sign a Memorandum of Agreement to partner with the Agency on all Business and Tech related solutions for MSMEs in Abia State.
This partnership is set to allow IGHub;•
Develop the first and largest officially recognized Ecommerce platform in Abia State, for business listing and Ads. This is to facilitate out-of-state transactions and massively grow the economy of the State.
• Boost visibility for Made-in-Aba products and ensure sales.
• Provide Tech solutions and Business Support for MSMEs under the Agency. In addition to providing tech solutions for the state under the Agency, IGHub will work closely with the following people to digitize commerce in Abia State.
• IGHub’s Team of Developers, Operations, Strategy and Project Management Professionals.• Strategy team set up by the Agency. • The Developers community in the State.
• E-commerce startups and Digital Marketers in the State.
• MSMEs and Entrepreneurs in the state.Abia State Marketing and Quality Management Agency, led by Barr. Sam Hart (Director General, AMQMA), will leverage IGHub’s expertise in Technology solution and support, spanning across several years of developing tech solutions and managing projects for State Governments, Multinationals, NGOs, International, and Foreign Agencies, to achieve the Agency’s goal for a digitized economy in Abia State.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗜𝗚𝗛𝘂𝗯: Innovation Growth Hub (IGHub), is a leading creative, business, and technology Hub in Southeast, Nigeria that provides tech solutions, business support, and talent development for MSMEs, Startups, Multinationals, International Agencies, Entrepreneurs and Individuals.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗔𝗠𝗤𝗠𝗔:Abia State Marketing and Quality Management Agency (AMQMA) is the parent body responsible for driving the Made in Aba Campaign (MIAC) whilst also expanding existing markets and finding new ones for all goods produced in the state. The agency is also mandated to outline and enforce quality standardization of all goods made in the state.